We would like to invite you to the HSB workshop that will take place on Wednesday 6 March from 17:30 to 21:30. The location is the head office of Boskalis, Rosmolenweg 20 in Papendrecht. Parking instructions: You are requested to park your car in parking lot P3, in front of the main building at Rosmolenweg 20.
The theme is "Innovations in Hydrography". In the hi-tech world of Hydrography, developments are moving fast and in this workshop we focus on a number of developments that may change your work tomorrow.
The presentations will be in English.
- 17:30 - 18:00 Reception
- 18:00 - 19:00 Meal, Chinese-Indonesian buffet.
- 19:00 - 20:30 Presentations, including:
- Marylou Gentilhomme, Teledyne CARIS: "Innovations in Data Processing through Machine Learning". CARIS is working on the development of new machine learning algorithms, which should significantly reduce the need for manual data processes. Marylou shows you the possibilities.
- Timo Gaida, Delft University of Technology: "Determining bottom type based on multispectral backscatter data". The latest generation of multispectral multibeam systems such as the R2Sonic 2026 offer new possibilities for soil classification. Timo is doing prize-winning research at TU Delft and shares with you his latest findings.
- Camiel Hinderink, Boskalis, will demonstrate AR (Augmented Reality) and VR (Virtual Reality) techniques currently in use within Boskalis.
- 20:30 - 21:30 Drinks
You can register via the button at the top of this page.
If you want to cancel your registration, please let us know by unregister via this page. Participation in the workshop and buffet is free of charge.