This workshop would originally be held at the TUS Expo, however will now be held at an alternative location.
The subject of the afternoon is “The Future of Automated Survey”.
The programme will be as follows:
- 13.00 Atle Gran (Kongsberg), Kongsberg AUV Systems developments
- 13.30 Kees Pieters (Hogeschool Dirksen), Situational awareness for autonomic systems
- 14.00 Pieter Boon (Xomnia), Artificial Intelligence (AI) in autonomic sailing
- 14.30 Coffee break
- 15.00 Guillaume Eudeline (IXBlue), Reduction of survey costs
- 15.30 Maarten Ruyssenaers (Aquatic Drones), The Future of Automated Survey
- 16.00 Networking drinks